I have new exercise equipment…a kettlebell!! I picked it up at a used sports equipment store over the weekend…it’s a 9lb kettlebell for which I paid just under $16. I decided to break in my kettlebell by trying out a workout I got from one of my exercise magazines. I started off with a nice 1 mile jog to get warmed up, and then I did the following routine, for which I have provided the video link to see the instructional at self.com:
1. Overhead Press (10 reps each arm)
2. Tactical Lunges (10 reps each leg)
3. Deck Squats (10 reps)
4. The Halo (10 reps each direction)
5. One Arm Swing (10 reps each arm)
6. Swing Catch-Squat (10 reps)
I then repeated the 6 steps for a second round, and then stretched afterwards. Dang my legs hurt today!!
Try out the workout using the video link below:
Have fun!! You’ll be sore the next day, I promise!