I was really grumpy this morning.
How was I grumpy on a Friday before a 3 day weekend? Let me count the ways…
1) Travis had the fan blowing cold air directly into my face and so my nose was all stuffy and eyes watery.
2) I had cramps like a mo-fo.
3) My water bottle had mold on it so I had to wash it out with hot water.
4) My heel straps wouldn’t buckle to save my life.
5) Way too many emails in my inbox.
Yada yada blah blah blah
You get the point. One of those days where nothing goes right.
BUT…Lindsay reminded me about being thankful in her post today.
That in turn reminded me that my Mom used to have me list the things I’m thankful for to sort of reset my brain. Its a very contagious process because once you start you get on a roll and then its hard to stop and you are cured of your grumpiness…there isn’t room for both at the same time, you see.
Here is my list of things I am thankful for! (I’ll cut it off at 5)
1) Having a job. This is huge because being blessed with a good job when 11% of my fellow Californians are unemployed is HUGE.
2) Travis. He’s my hubby and my Fluffy and my doer of chores extraordinaire…and I love him.
3) My family and friends. My support system and sanity insurance!
I have lots more friends and family than that but had to draw the line on the pictures somewhere LOL
4) Having the time and ability to be fit and healthy.
“Girl look at that body…I work out!”
5) straightened (ish) teeth! Still a work in progress, but invisalign is working wonders!
Need to whiten them too!!!
Alrighty …already not grumpy now. See? It worked!
Hope you have a blessed and thankful Friday!